The Bible makes it clear that each of us is uniquely equipped and gifted to fulfill specific purposes God has prepared for us. (Eph. 2:10) We also believe that we are all called to engage in evangelism. According to the Great Commission (Matt. 28:16-20), this is a command and not optional so those concerned with obeying God and knowing His will for their lives should be active in serving Him.
Our members participate out of our love for motorcycling and our love for those who ride the roads of this great country. In Bikers For Christ, we use our Christian walk, testimony, motorcycles and back patch as evangelism tools wherever we go. Each of our members pursue their individual ministries according to their giftedness and leading of the Holy Spirit.
Our Ministry Focus includes participating in and supporting the outreach activities of our individual local churches. Other focus areas include, but are not limited to:
- Engaging in "street evangelism" at rallies and anywhere bikers gather
- Participation in local ride groups such as Harley Owners Groups
- Chaplain services in local ride groups
- Participation in faith-based community outreach efforts
- Participation in Adult Prison Ministry
- Participation in Juvenile Prison Ministry
- Sharing the hope of Salvation through faith in Jesus Christ wherever and whenever we get the chance as we serve in dependence on the Holy Spirit
- Out of respect and support for our military, many of our members also ride with Patriot Guard Riders.